Experienced 3D Game Artist. Worked on Runner3, Runner2, Tharsis, several console and handheld games, and a few VR games. Colorful, stylized, and fun games are my thing.
● Worked on various animated animal assets for Google's AR Search
● Worked with Google’s Immersive Arts team on various Google Playground AR Sticker packs
● Integrated art assets into proprietary engine for mobile devices
● Created and animated various VFX across multiple projects
● Worked with Google Daydream team to optimize and port 3D environments to a range of VR devices
● Worked on 3D text for Google AR Stickers app
● Integrated art assets into proprietary engine for several mobile devices
●Contributed 3D character models and textures for unlockable playable characters in Runner3
●Modeled high and low resolution models, baked normal maps, created PBR textures in Substance Painter
●Designed and modeled a cartoon likeness of a person to match style and specs of the game
●Created a character model based on another IP to match the style and specs of the game
●Worked on designing characters, props, and effects for a VR rail shooter "Mega Overload VR".
●Developed fun, colorful, and styled art style, meant to look clean and run fast in VR.
●Modeled, textured, and animated over a dozen flying robot characters.
●Implemented dozens of particle effects for both player and enemy attacks and hits.
● Creating 3D environments and effects for experimental VR projects for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Gear VR platforms
● 3D environment modeling, texturing, UV mapping, normal mapping, particle FX
● Unity asset setup for materials, lighting, and particles
● Porting 3D assets from Oculus PC platform to mobile Gear VR platform
●Created 3D spacecraft environment, props, shaders and materials
●Created particle effects for hundreds of events
●Responsible for exporting and implementing 3D assets within the Unity3D engine
●Assisted with UI design and 2D assets
●Created all 3D level environments for five themed worlds of 20+ levels each
●Created all modular 3D assets for foreground 3D tiles
●Modeled and textured main characters and various secondary characters and bosses
●Assisted with developing art pipeline and tools for custom engine
●3D modeling, texturing, UV mapping, normal mapping, lighting, materials, particle FX
●Level building, asset exporting, asset troubleshooting and optimization
●Pixel art sprites, HUDs, menus
●Developing, organizing and optimizing the art asset pipeline
●Investigating and researching new techniques and implementing them
●Teaching new tools, technologies, techniques, and work flows to the art team
●Go Play City Sports (Wii)
●Cake Mania 1, 2, & 3 (DS)
●Summer Sports 2: Island Sports Party (Wii)
●Summer Sports: Paradise Island (Wii)
●Xenocade HD (iPad/iPhone)